Do you need help with an employment issue?

Do you have a query with your payslip?

Perhaps you need advice on how to raise a grievance?

Do you want more information on your rights at work?

Do you have questions about what furlough means for you?

Our advisers can support you with a range of Employment Issues.

Please call us on 0300 330 1178

Find us

35 Grosvenor Road, Wrexham, LL11 1BT

Contact Advice line

0300 330 1178

Wrexham Citizens Advice is an operating name of Wrexham and District Citizens Advice. Charity registration number: 1080737 Company limited by guarantee. Registered number: 3950747 England and Wales. Registered office: Wrexham Citizens Advice, 35 Grosvenor Road, Wrexham, LL11 1BT. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Authorisation Number: 617805

Privacy Policy

%d bloggers like this: