Warmer Wales

Do you need help to reduce your energy bills?

Funded by the British Gas Energy Trust, our Warmer Wales specialist advisor can help you reduce the cost of your gas, electricity and water bills.

Whether you are a homeowner or tenant, we assess your personal circumstances and help you decide which assistance schemes are best suited to your needs.

We are here to help

You can request to speak to an advisor by leaving your name, number and a brief description of your issue on 01978 364 639 and we will call you back.

Local Office Answer Machine Service

01978 364 639

Find us

35 Grosvenor Road, Wrexham, LL11 1BT

Contact Advice line

0800 144 88 48 or 0300 330 1178

Wrexham Citizens Advice is an operating name of Wrexham and District Citizens Advice. Charity registration number: 1080737 Company limited by guarantee. Registered number: 3950747 England and Wales. Registered office: Wrexham Citizens Advice, 35 Grosvenor Road, Wrexham, LL11 1BT. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Authorisation Number: 617805

Privacy Policy

%d bloggers like this: