Are you in one of the following groups? You may be eligible to make an application for this winter’s Welsh Government Fuel Support Scheme, which offers a £200 one-off payment.
- Recipients of Universal credit, Income based Job seekers allowance, Income Related Employment support allowance, Income Support, Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credits
- Recipients of contribution based or new style Employment support allowance/job seekers allowance
- Recipients of Pension Credit
- Recipients of Council Tax Reduction (any age)
- Recipient of Carers Allowance
- Any household where someone gets disability benefits (Personal independance payment, Disability Living Allowance, Attendance allowance, Armed foreces independant payment, CAA, War Pension Mobility Component).
If this applies to you, you must be responsible for the energy bills in a property in Wales and it must be your primary residence. You may need to provide evidence with either an energy bill in your name or your name on a Council Tax bill / account.